Romanian Predator Novel Surfaces–If You See It, Snag Me a Copy

Jeff VanderMeer • May 12th, 2010 @ 2:59 pm • News

There it is! Beside a couple of innocent bystanders. It’s been out more than a year, the Romanian translation of my Predator novel. Despite promises of “copies in the mail” from my editor and friend (?) Horia Ursu, I haven’t seen hide nor hair of it. If you see a copy somewhere, send me one. It’d sure be nice to have one on the bookshelf. I assume DH got paid their licensing fee, too.

Okay, back to the salt mines, with a little bit of a growl.

9 Responses to “Romanian Predator Novel Surfaces–If You See It, Snag Me a Copy”

1. Mircea Pricajan says:

innocent bystander 1 here. just dropping by to say hello. hope everything will clear out with The Bear.

2. claire says:

Hello..first time coming by to read your book blog.. so u r a writer.. nice to know u :)

3. ioana says:

hello from Romania! I am interested in Steampunk wave and wrote myself a little about it! ;) i really do my MA thesis on Steampunk, and i am verry glad i droped here! :D

Hey, Mircea–it was great to see that photo, remembering our visit.

Bear and I are working it out. He’s a bad, bad bear.

5. Aspoiu says:

He’s very ugly, too. …and BIG!
    The other ‘innocent’ bystander is Kyo, one of the editors of cititorsf.ro (SF Reader) and an atrocious fan of yours.

LOL! He’s definitely big. Kyo! Thanks. Atrocious in what way?

7. Aspoiu says:

Well, he wanted to beat me ’cause I said something bad Veniss… Ooops! Forget that. :D

8. Aspoiu says:

…about Veniss…Doh!

9. Carter Palasik says:

Occasionally you arrive throughout a post that just seems to make sense. Many thanks a great deal