Coulthart’s Finch Cover Wins Spinetingler Award

Jeff VanderMeer • May 1st, 2010 @ 12:13 pm • News

I’m ecstatic that the amazing John Coulthart has won the Spinetingler Award for his amazing cover for Finch. Votes in that category totaled 806–about the same as the Hugos, no?–and all of the winners will be announced tonight.

9 Responses to “Coulthart’s Finch Cover Wins Spinetingler Award”

1. Adam Callaway says:

That’s awesome! Finch is truly a work of art, both inside and out.

2. Nemone says:

It deserves it, and so does the novel!I finished reading it last week.It took me over, it transported me, i couldn’t even eat for all the spores and fungus in my head.I believe this book will stay with me for a very long time.Ha! Haunted by Ambergris.(Is Feral going to be ok?they left him at the cave.They are going back, right?)Will you take us back to Ambergris one day?

Feral will be fine!

One day!

4. Science Fiction Awards Watch » Blog Archive » Coulthart Wins Spinetingler says:

[...] up for the Best Cover category in the Spinetingler Awards, which are for mystery novels. Much to Jeff VanderMeer’s delight (and ours too) John Coulthart’s cover for Finch has won that category. The complete list of [...]

5. Sovay says:

John Coulthart has won the Spinetingler Award for his amazing cover for Finch.

That’s very cool!

6. Daniel Ausema says:

Awesome–well deserved

7. John R. Fultz says:

Congrats! I was a gorgeous cover…really did the fantastic story justice.

8. John R. Fultz says:

S**T! That should have read “It” , not “I”. Typos suck.

9. Hellbound Heart says:

john, that is called a freudian slip….

wonderful news……