Murder by Death Finch CD in the House

Jeff VanderMeer • October 10th, 2009 @ 6:16 pm • News, Photos

Yep, it’s in the house–my copies, and the extra copies I’m taking on the road for the book tour. It’s simple but very nicely put together. And, of course, the music is awesome.

Below the break all the mundane details about ordering it or Finch or both.

***

Listen to the Murder by Death soundtrack or buy it. ”

—Finch excerpt
Finch from Amazon
—Finch from Indiebound
—Finch limited editions (Rebel Samizdat / Heretic), with MBD soundtrack
—Finch press kit

7 Responses to “Murder by Death Finch CD in the House”

1. Will Hindmarch says:

Whoa! Those are good-looking discs. Great use of the cover design. I love the music I’ve heard so far and am really looking forward to picking this up.

2. James says:

You’ll have this with you when you’re out on tour? I’ll grab one in person, then.

James–not really. I will have some on hand for the WFC party and for give-aways at just a couple of East Coast events. I may or may not have them on sale in Seattle.

4. Sovay says:

Pretty!

5. Hellbound Heart says:

hot damn that looks good!

peace and love…..

6. Justin says:

Jeff, I just had a chance to interview Adam from Murder by Death. This is such an incredible band and thanks to this soundtrack I will now pick up your book. This collaboration works both ways. Very nice sybiotic relationship. The album is excellent and the excerpt from your book is amazing. Thank you!

Justin–hey, that’s cool. I have to say–MBD was great. Totally stress-free the whole way, everything happened on time, etc. Thanks for the kind words, too.