Finch, Booklife, Last Drink Bird Head, some short fiction projects, a humongous book tour upcoming, and any number of other things mean the following Won’t Be Happening This Year.
- The Leonardo Variations – a Clarion charity anthology
- Mapping the beast – a best-of the Leviathan series
- Leviathan 5 – reading period postponed
- Borne – the next novel, about a giant ravenous bear
- Beluga! – working title of the text-with-marine-photos SF story book
- Learning French – yes, I planned on learning French this year
- Ministry of Whimsy chapbook series – for emerging writers
- Love Drunk Book Heads – nonfiction book of interviews about books
- The Memories of Others – near-future SF Novel
- Heart of the Beast – collab fantasy novel
Ah well. The good news is, all of them except learning French and possibly Love Drunk should happen next year. Unless I die of exhaustion first.