Finch, Booklife, Last Drink Bird Head, some short fiction projects, a humongous book tour upcoming, and any number of other things mean the following Won’t Be Happening This Year.
– The Leonardo Variations – a Clarion charity anthology
– Mapping the beast – a best-of the Leviathan series
– Leviathan 5 – reading period postponed
– Borne – the next novel, about a giant ravenous bear
– Beluga! – working title of the text-with-marine-photos SF story book
– Learning French – yes, I planned on learning French this year
– Ministry of Whimsy chapbook series – for emerging writers
– Love Drunk Book Heads – nonfiction book of interviews about books
– The Memories of Others – near-future SF Novel
– Heart of the Beast – collab fantasy novel
Ah well. The good news is, all of them except learning French and possibly Love Drunk should happen next year. Unless I die of exhaustion first.