Last Drink Bird Head Update

Here’s the contributor list for Last Drink Bird Head, the Ministry of Whimsy’s (an imprint of Wyrm Publishing) flash fiction anthology for literacy charities. We’re on a tight schedule–contributors will hear from Ann soon re contracts and pre-production deadlines–so that the book will be available at the World Fantasy Convention.

Daniel Abraham
Caleb Wilson
Gene Wolfe
Jonathan Wood
Marly Youmans
Catherine Zeidler

Comments

Looks fantastic: I can’t wait to see copies. I do, however, wish to point out that my last name is spelled “Taaffe.”

2. Hellbound Heart says

holy mother of god, that’s some line up you’ve got…….

peace and love….

(ps…finally got around to leaving contribution to you last blog)

3. jeff vandermeer says

oh crap, sonya, will fix that in a few minutes, and, no, kater you didn’t get cut I have just been proven incompetent when it comes to cutting and pasting from a spreadsheet. sigh. will add shortly.

4. jeff vandermeer says

Ack, as bad I forgot to thank Matt Staggs for helping out last year compiling it all and Selena Chambers doing editing and further compilation.

Jacob McMurray contributed the cover design, Scott Eagle the art, and John Coulthart the interior design.

man, this day has been exhausting.

5. jeff vandermeer says

Jon–yeah, it’s strange because I had thought we’d used our usual process for compiling the main doc and thus quality control. anyway, apologies. I think this many contributors broke our system. will have to fix this in the morning–not on computer right now alas. a whole lot of minor fail going on. sorry.

6. Nick Mamatas says

So, if half the planet is in the book and the other half of the planet buys copies of the book, who gets the charity money?

7. Hal Duncan says

I heartily approve of *my* misspelling. Tis excellent disinformation which keeps my true identity secret. ;D

Trackbacks

1. […] new publication to announce for a wee while is my inclusion in the charity flash fiction anthology Last Drink Bird Head. Edited by the Famous Vandermeers, authors were instructed to come up with a story suggested by […]