Tap Tap. This Thing On? Podcast of Finch, Chapter One (with cell phone)

Jeff VanderMeer • June 28th, 2009 @ 3:07 pm • Audio, Fiction

Yep, this is the rough, first take. Cough cough. Blork. Eeet always gets better. I will be podcasting the entire novel in November.

11 Responses to “Tap Tap. This Thing On? Podcast of Finch, Chapter One (with cell phone)”

1. G. Arthur Brown says:

Who’s gonna buy the cow when you are giving away the milk for free?

I don’t sell milk. I sell steak.

but it is a question. if the publisher thinks it’ll cut into sales, i’ll do a partial.

4. Justin Pickard says:

@G. Arthur Brown – people who like cows?

Er, given that there are people called “Partials” in the novel, let me rephrase that: If the publisher thinks it’ll cut into sales, I’ll podcast only a part of the novel.

6. G. Arthur Brown says:

@ Justin – two shay.

@ Jeff – Why not have a Partial read part of the novel?

@ Brown – git yer tweetin’ ass back to tweet land. :)

8. Larry says:

I see my dirty mind has begun to fail me, as I didn’t think about the Partials in that way until Jeff did. Now I wonder if there’ll be some sick soul who’ll write Partial slash fic.

Please don’t go there.

10. Will Hindmarch says:

Gah! I could’ve used this on Saturday when I had two plane flights! What did I tell you about telepathically checking my itinerary before you go podcasting?

11. The Chocolate and Peanut Butter of Noir and Speculative Fiction « MentatJack says:

[...] the same setting as City of Saints and Madmen, but it’s possible I’m totally confused. An audio recording of the first chapter foreshadows a [...]