The Tyranny of Genre: Books That Will Never Be Together

Jeff VanderMeer • June 22nd, 2009 @ 2:07 pm • Culture, Uncategorized

Erm, so okay, these last two sets might well have a conversation every once in a while.

10 Responses to “The Tyranny of Genre: Books That Will Never Be Together”

1. Larry says:

I’m really curious about The Word Book. Is there anything further you can share about that one?

2. C. S. Inman says:

I’m jealous of your Dragons of Ordinary Farm! :D

it is made of words, larry. lots and lots of wwoooooooords.

Dragons is signed to me by the authors. Squeee.

5. Larry says:

You’re such a smartass! :P

But are they pwetty words?

6. angela slatter says:

:-) :-) :-)

7. Hellbound Heart says:

…just interested to know…..out of all of the books that you get, are there many that you fling at the wall in total dismay/disgust and consign to lining the bottom of the kitty litter tray?

there’s a dent in my bedroom door at my folks place that serves as a lasting reminder of great expectations by dickens (eurrghhh, the things we do to get through high school)….

peace and love…..

I don’t throw any books at the wall. I mean, even writing a shitty book takes a lot of effort. It’s why I think it’s pointless to write a shitty book. :)

9. teaver says:

I think I’m going to get the Dragons. Heard about the book when it was still a project and there it is – finished, with a lovely cover art and so on… :)

10. More Wordcounting | petermball.com says:

[...] to make Yesterday a productive day.  Then I engaged in the sport that girliejones has dubbed Horn-spotting. Then my internets went wonky, so I went back to bed. Anyway, for the [...]