Say No to Guaranteed Government Sponsored F***

Jeff VanderMeer • February 26th, 2009 @ 9:49 pm • Uncategorized

Michael Phillips continues to be my hero.

Be nice if I woke up tomorrow to another thirty blog posts with this title.

8 Responses to “Say No to Guaranteed Government Sponsored F***”

1. Michael Phillips says:

I could give every post I write that title.

You could, dude.

3. Anne S says:

Way to go Michael!

I really must tell a young disabled girl I know, about your blog – she’d be inspired I’m sure.

4. Bill Ectric says:

Damn it to hell! This is all I need. Disabled people getting affirmitive action over me for sex. Now I’ll never get laid. This is not the country I know and love!

5. undeadbydawn says:

I’m thinking now I should probably write up something on Autism

6. Larry says:

I get the feeling the Republicans would claim it is socialist screwing, but they would state it in such a maladroit way as to turn even more people against them. Thing I’ve noticed about people with disabilities in my classroom over the years is that they are generally the hardest working, most upbeat people I’ve known. Kinda wish I had special ed certification when I think about it.

And yes, say no to mercy f’n.

7. Revirginized says:

I’m with Bill. I’m 47. Divorced. My kids are adults, now. I made 70G last year, which may not be much by some standards, but I only have myself to support. I’m not a beauty, but I’m, at least, average looking. The last time I had sex was Jan. 1998 after the Supper Bowl. How about a little affirmative action for someone held chaste against her will?

8. Alex Carnegie says:

Michael nailed it. His blog’s actually one of the links from this one that I’m most glad I clicked.

The post’s title, “F*ck the disability community’ is a marvellous pun as well.