Flight of Genius

Jeff VanderMeer • July 24th, 2007 @ 10:11 pm • Uncategorized

Awesome–from this.

8 Responses to “Flight of Genius”

1. Caleb Wilson says:

They had the first episode of this show (for free) on iTunes a few weeks ago. Very funny. The extended music video in that one included robot costumes and a “binary solo.”

Hey, Caleb. Yeah, we’re loving the show. I don’t know how long they can sustain it, but it’s pretty insane in that understated way. The music parodies are soo good, too.

3. Kerstin says:

Hey! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me
    of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this.
    I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!

4. seo company says:

I loved as much as you will receive carried out
    right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that
    you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

5. Sebastian says:

Heyaa i’m for the ptimary time here. I found this boqrd and I to
    find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hkpe to give something
    back and aid others like you aided me.

my webpage training project (Sebastian)

6. Centerblog.Net says:

Awesome site you have here but I was wondering if you
    knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
    I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Thanks!

My web-site :: Centerblog.Net

7. Weebly Tiaras says:

If you wish for to improve your know-how simply keep visiting tthis web page and be updated with the neswest gossip
    posted here.

8. league of legends riot chetas says:

Or look at image nine of the slide show which depicts a Graves player being reported for “being a loudmouth” despite several other players in the game
    disagreeing and saying they liked him just fine.

Niekro, meanwhile, in classic fashion, managed to deny he was cheating.
    If it’ll extend a career for a couple more seasons, then someone is bound to
    try it.